getreadyforbrexit.eu – Like the Dutch government, the British government is also making every effort to optimally inform you about all the new requirements that are (or will be) applicable to transport to and from the United Kingdom.
In a recent comprehensive letter (Dutch), the UK government highlights five key points to carriers:
- Use of the Goods Vehicle Movement Service (GVMS)
- Changes to the security requirements
- Reminder about visiting an Inland Border Facility (IBF)
- How to obtain more information
- EU ID cards and passports
Keep business moving
The UK government website Keep business moving also features much up-to-date information about current and upcoming regulations in the UK regarding import and export.
Handbook for carriers
Through a Handbook for Carriers, the UK government provides transport companies with a comprehensive reference guide detailing the rules for all different types of RoRo transport (accompanied and unaccompanied) between the European Union and the United Kingdom